Are you interested in fostering a dog for DFD? You can give dogs in training the boost they need to go from under dog to WONDER DOG!
Why fostering is a good choice:
- You can make an important contribution to DFD by helping prepare dogs for their future work.
- You can get your "dog fix" without the cost of owning a dog.
- DFD provides food and is responsible for all veterinary and financial needs of the dog.
- You have the freedom to travel unhindered because the length of fostering varies, and DFD will keep the dog if you are gone.
- Patience to work with a young, active dog and teach house manners
- Fully fenced yard
- Must live in the southern Oregon area
- Willingness and flexibility to transport dogs either to/from DFD or to/from meeting place
- Willingness to communicate with trainers
If you can help, John Drach, Training Dept. Manager, at DFD 1-800-990-DOGS ext. 308.