Support Dogs for the Deaf in May by Simply Walking your Dog!
For 25 years, Dogs for the Deaf has hosted Dog Walks in our local area, but due to the many requests we have received from our nationwide supporters, we are expanding this opportunity to include everyone – no matter where they live!
- From your mobile phone, go to Wooftrax.com or your app store and download the free Walk for a Dog app.
- In the app settings, search for Dogs for the Deaf in Oregon to support our Toys for Joy fund every time you walk your dog.
- As an added bonus, Wooftrax has a Walk and Win Challenge that can win an extra donation for us – and a fun treat for you as well.
- Magnify your impact by sharing the app with your friends and family.
- Don’t forget to post a selfie on your social media feeds so that we can see all of our happy dog walkers! You can help us find you by mentioning ‘Dogs for the Deaf’ in your Facebook post, or by using #WalkDogsfortheDeaf in Instagram and Twitter.
- Continue using this app to support Dogs for the Deaf year-round!
NEW! Walk Your Dog – Win a Prize!
In collaboration with Wooftrax, you have a chance to win a gift that will be awarded at the completion of the May Dog Walk! We will randomly select five winners who have:
- Downloaded the Walk For a Dog by Wooftrax app to your smartphone
- Selected Dogs for the Deaf (Oregon) as your shelter charity
- Walked your dog using the Walk for a Dog app a minimum of 2 times a week during the month of May
- Posted at least one selfie on Twitter and/or Instagram using the tag #WalkDogsForTheDeaf, or just send us your selfie photo so that we can post it for you
Good luck — and start walking!