Are you interested in fostering a dog for Dogs for the Deaf? You can give dogs in training the boost they need to go from under dog to WONDER DOG!
Why fostering is a good choice:
- You can make an important contribution to Dogs for the Deaf by helping prepare dogs for their future work
- Dogs for the Deaf is responsible for all veterinary care of the dog
- We have a foster program to fit your family’s lifestyle
- Patience to work with a young, active dog and teach house manners
- Fully fenced yard
- Must live in the Southern Oregon area
- Willingness and flexibility to transport dogs to/from Dogs for the Deaf or to/from meeting place
- Willingness to communicate with trainers
Local media coverage on Fostering a dog with Dogs for the Deaf. KOBI5 News link.
If you have interest in learning more, please contact Hannah Crane or call 1-800-990-DOGS ext. 330.