Utilize your unique skills to help make a vital impact on Dogs for the Deaf’s mission through our Local Volunteer program. We are seeking office volunteers to assist with data entry, updating records, and many other office projects. We will set a schedule based on your availability to work with our team on site on our computers.
Essential Requirements are:
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Some knowledge of databases and data entry
- Customer service skills and comfortable on the phone
- Detail oriented
- Candidates must be 18 years old or older and have available hours Monday-Friday, 8:00 to 4:30
- Must provide own transportation
- Excellent penmanship a plus
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer docent, please click HERE to learn more.